Bulk Crap Uninstaller 3.8.3 Portable Download Free 
Bulk Crap Uninstaller 3.8.3:
Bulk Crap Uninstaller 3.8.3 is a free (as in speech) program uninstaller. It excels at removing large amounts of applications with minimal user input. It can clean up leftovers, detect orphaned applications, run uninstallers according to premade lists, and much more.
Bulk Crap Uninstaller 3.8.3 Portable:
Even though BCU was made with IT pros in mind, by default, it is so straightforward that anyone can use it effortlessly!
While it is true that there are many different uninstall managers out there, only a few come close to the detection rate and versatility of Bulk Crap Uninstaller, When compared to the stock Windows uninstall manager you might find that BCU will show many times more applications. To top it off, BCU is entirely free and open source. You can freely modify it to suit your needs, or even better help improve it for the rest of its users!
Uninstall many applications quickly:
BCUninstaller will do all the hard work of ordering and run uninstallers for you. All you have to do is select them from the list. Many applications do not provide non-intrusive uninstallers. They will be executed first, so you will be able to leave the computer sooner.
Remove all leftovers from uninstallations:
Often uninstallers will not remove files that were created after the application was installed – temporary files, settings, shortcuts, etc. BCUninstaller will search for and offer to remove all of those, saving you many minutes, if not hours.
Detect orphaned applications:
Often applications end up without a working uninstaller. They sit on your hard drive, you might even be using them, but most uninstall managers will not see them. BCUninstaller will detect, list, and enable you to remove those applications.
Features Of Bulk Crap Uninstaller 3.8.3:
- Identify and uninstall Windows Store apps
- Uninstall multiple items at once to speed up the process (with collision prevention)
- Uninstall any number of applications in a single batch
- Minimal user input is required during uninstallation
- Can find and remove leftovers after uninstallation
- Can uninstall some apps even if they don’t have any uninstallers
- Detects applications with damaged or missing uninstallers
- Adds quiet uninstall options to some uninstallers, even if they do not support them by default
- Uninstall lists for automation
- Startup manager
- Verification of uninstaller certificates
- Fully portable, settings are saved to a single file
- Added progress indicator to the first start wizard
- Added more debug info and logging (to BCUninstaller.log)
- Changed debug mode to be forced ON if compiled as Debug
- Changed database string for debug build
- Updated Task Scheduler Library
- Leftover remove script running (and getting stuck) on BCU restart
- Registry access crash in ScanClsid
- Crashes on malformed uninstaller entries with no DisplayName
- Old startup disable collapsing on unknown RunLocations
- Unauthorised access crash when checking startup entry disabled state
- UnauthorizedAccessException in SearchWerReport
- COMExceptions crashing loading of services
Bulk Crap Uninstaller 3.8.3 Portable Download Free  Link>>>